Volunteers play a vital role in enhancing the accessibility of TarraWarra Museum of Art to members of the public.
The Museum’s Volunteer program provides the opportunity to learn about the workings of a museum, make new contacts, and discover more about twentieth-century and contemporary art through privileged access to the collection and special events, while providing our not-for-profit institution with invaluable support.
Volunteers are entitled to a range of benefits including:
- free entry to our exhibitions
- invitations to our exhibition openings
- discounts at the Museum Shop and TarraWarra Estate Restaurant and Cellar Door
- the opportunity to be directly involved and contribute to the day to day running of the Museum
- the chance to meet like-minded people through regular social events for volunteers.
All applicants will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Records Check and Working With Children Check, both free for volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the below registration form or contact the Museum on 03 5957 3100 or email@example.com